HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Im The King Of Orc But Not Hv White Cape

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
demonice



Posts : 17
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-12-24
Age : 36
Location : jakarta

PostSubject: Im The King Of Orc But Not Hv White Cape   Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:53 am

KIndly ADVICE Why Icant Be Aking And Have Acape Of King





please kindly help and solve the problem
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingAlx



Posts : 280
Reputation : 27
Join date : 2011-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Im The King Of Orc But Not Hv White Cape   Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:08 pm

demonice wrote:
KIndly ADVICE Why Icant Be Aking And Have Acape Of King





please kindly help and solve the problem

1 x 24 hour to process
Back to top Go down
View user profile
demonice



Posts : 17
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-12-24
Age : 36
Location : jakarta

PostSubject: Re: Im The King Of Orc But Not Hv White Cape   Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:53 pm

i'll be waiting again for 1x24 hour
please kindly do the fast act will ya
thanks for the respons
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM_Elmoka
Admin


Posts : 801
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2011-11-04
Age : 34
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Im The King Of Orc But Not Hv White Cape   Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:33 pm

demonice wrote:
i'll be waiting again for 1x24 hour
please kindly do the fast act will ya
thanks for the respons

Server will be restart in a few hours..Lets see after restart...Smile

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
demonice



Posts : 17
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-12-24
Age : 36
Location : jakarta

PostSubject: Re: Im The King Of Orc But Not Hv White Cape   Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:16 pm

GM_Elmoka wrote:
demonice wrote:
i'll be waiting again for 1x24 hour
please kindly do the fast act will ya
thanks for the respons

Server will be restart in a few hours..Lets see after restart...Smile

nothing change with my char, its still same.. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Im The King Of Orc But Not Hv White Cape   Today at 4:48 am

Back to top Go down
 
Im The King Of Orc But Not Hv White Cape
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Ganja king's
» Chinese Government Denies Approval for Lich King Again
» FS, King Grayskull light up Orb column (custom)
» The Lich King
» Chapter Twelve – 'The fall o' a King'

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: NetKO Panel :: Report Error-
Jump to: