HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 damage masuk 4488

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RotiJahe



Posts : 11
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-29

PostSubject: damage masuk 4488   Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:17 am

rogue pake acc n wpn ap ya bs hajar sesama rogue dengan damage sebesar 4488??
padahal saya pake scroll deff 300
total deff saya udh 917

trus ad 1 lg
dalam 1 detik bs masuk 5x damage
skill ato ap it ya??
brp cepat gerakan jari yg d perlu kan??

mohon masukannya pls
thx b4
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM_Elmoka
Admin


Posts : 801
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2011-11-04
Age : 34
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: damage masuk 4488   Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:40 am

RotiJahe wrote:
rogue pake acc n wpn ap ya bs hajar sesama rogue dengan damage sebesar 4488??
padahal saya pake scroll deff 300
total deff saya udh 917

trus ad 1 lg
dalam 1 detik bs masuk 5x damage
skill ato ap it ya??
brp cepat gerakan jari yg d perlu kan??

mohon masukannya pls
thx b4

Bisa kasi tau nick rogue itu? Saya coba cek...Smile

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RotiJahe



Posts : 11
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-29

PostSubject: Re: damage masuk 4488   Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:10 am

GM_Elmoka wrote:
RotiJahe wrote:
rogue pake acc n wpn ap ya bs hajar sesama rogue dengan damage sebesar 4488??
padahal saya pake scroll deff 300
total deff saya udh 917

trus ad 1 lg
dalam 1 detik bs masuk 5x damage
skill ato ap it ya??
brp cepat gerakan jari yg d perlu kan??

mohon masukannya pls
thx b4

Bisa kasi tau nick rogue itu? Saya coba cek...Smile

Yg damage msk 4488 itu nick nya adzel clo ga salah
Soalnya lupa saya screenshot

Yg 1detik 5 hit itu nicknya bizzybody
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlackCat



Posts : 33
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-12-09
Age : 25
Location : Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: damage masuk 4488   Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:25 am

lol . . rogue here are overwhelming , i think admin should decrease their attack >.<"
i am priest using gb and in while that rogue using a newbie accesories dex from moradon . . 1 rogue enough to make my hp 10% in 2sec , OMG what dmg is that ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM_Elmoka
Admin


Posts : 801
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2011-11-04
Age : 34
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: damage masuk 4488   Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:25 pm

anakjalanan wrote:
lol . . rogue here are overwhelming , i think admin should decrease their attack >.<"
i am priest using gb and in while that rogue using a newbie accesories dex from moradon . . 1 rogue enough to make my hp 10% in 2sec , OMG what dmg is that ?

AnakJalanan, Can you fraps it? I need to check with my team on this if you said so if Rogue is really overwhelming in the server..Smile

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RotiJahe



Posts : 11
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-29

PostSubject: Re: damage masuk 4488   Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:51 pm

GM
Nama char yg saya sebutin itu udh d cek blom????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM_Elmoka
Admin


Posts : 801
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2011-11-04
Age : 34
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: damage masuk 4488   Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:10 pm

RotiJahe wrote:
GM
Nama char yg saya sebutin itu udh d cek blom????

Yg nick nya adzel ga ada...

Coba liat di sini: http://www.netkonline.org/?page=char&id=adzel

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RotiJahe



Posts : 11
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-29

PostSubject: Re: damage masuk 4488   Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:29 pm

GM_Elmoka wrote:
RotiJahe wrote:
GM
Nama char yg saya sebutin itu udh d cek blom????

Yg nick nya adzel ga ada...

Coba liat di sini: http://www.netkonline.org/?page=char&id=adzel

Oke gini aj
Saya jg ga mw sembarangan tulis nama char
Tar clo saya ketemu damage sebesar itu lg
Bakal saya screenshot ato saya foto pake hape aj dhe
Biar Sama" enak n ga d blng asal nuduh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM_Elmoka
Admin


Posts : 801
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2011-11-04
Age : 34
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: damage masuk 4488   Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:31 pm

RotiJahe wrote:
GM_Elmoka wrote:
RotiJahe wrote:
GM
Nama char yg saya sebutin itu udh d cek blom????

Yg nick nya adzel ga ada...

Coba liat di sini: http://www.netkonline.org/?page=char&id=adzel

Oke gini aj
Saya jg ga mw sembarangan tulis nama char
Tar clo saya ketemu damage sebesar itu lg
Bakal saya screenshot ato saya foto pake hape aj dhe
Biar Sama" enak n ga d blng asal nuduh

Sep...Mantap itu...Nanti di liat lagi aja..Smile...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlackCat



Posts : 33
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-12-09
Age : 25
Location : Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: damage masuk 4488   Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:24 pm

i'll fraps it when i got time . . im cant at the moment coz im using computer at my office , so it will be lag if im using fraps due to alot files from my work job Razz
when im playing at CyberCafe with my friends i'll do it , but it will be easier if u try it urself . . i mean go make a new char and go try pk urself , ahakz Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM_Elmoka
Admin


Posts : 801
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2011-11-04
Age : 34
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: damage masuk 4488   Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:57 am

anakjalanan wrote:
i'll fraps it when i got time . . im cant at the moment coz im using computer at my office , so it will be lag if im using fraps due to alot files from my work job Razz
when im playing at CyberCafe with my friends i'll do it , but it will be easier if u try it urself . . i mean go make a new char and go try pk urself , ahakz Razz

Please provide fraps for this kind of report....From there, NetKO Team can discuss further on the damage made...

Case closed for now...Open a new topic if you still want to discuss this

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: damage masuk 4488   Today at 7:07 am

Back to top Go down
 
damage masuk 4488
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» RESEARCH: Maximizing Damage and Defense
» DAMAGE FORMULA!!!!
» Basic question on elemental vs raw damage
» Does damage for the Fatalis quests carry over even if you fail?
» Shen Gaoren damage

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: NetKO Panel :: General Discussion-
Jump to: