Here is a little step by step guide for you guys, on how to make your anti-virus not delete NetKO.exe
Step 1. Download NetKO Online Client.
Step 2. Turn off your Anti-Virus.
Step 3. Install NetKO.
Step 4. Follow this guide on how to exclude your NetKO folder/exe
Guide for Norton 360
1. Start Norton 360.
2. Click Settings.
3. Click Antivirus Protection.
4. On the Scans and Risks tab, under Exclusion/Low Risks, click Configure next to Scan Exclusions.
5. Under Scan Exclusions, click Add.
6. Browse and select the disk drive or folder or file you would like to exclude and click OK.
If you want to include subfolders within the folder, check Include Subfolders
7. Under Auto-Protect Exclusions, click Add.
8. Browse and select the disk drive or folder or file you would like to exclude and click OK.
9. Click Apply > OK.
10. Click Apply > Close.
Guide for AVG
1. Open AVG Interface
2. Click on Tools
3. Click on Advanced Settings
4. go to the Residential Shield Main Heading
5. Look For Directory Excludes
6. Add Your File or Folder
7. Click Apply
8. When Pop-up asks if to proceed Press Ok
9. Press OK button
10. When Pop-up asks if to proceed Press Ok
Guide for Avira
Open the Avira desktop GUI and click Configuration > make sure the expert mode box is checked then click the + next to the Guard, a drop down menu appears and here you will see the Guards scanner, now click the + next to this and another drop down menu appears where the third option is to set exceptions. Click Exception and here you can add the software you want the Avira Guard to overlook as it were.
Possibly you should also add this to the scanner as it may be picked up during your routine scheduled scans.
Guide for NOD 32
Please follow step 1-4 before using any of the guides below.