HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 gauntlet and boot Item Bug

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
turtle08



Posts : 5
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: gauntlet and boot Item Bug   Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:27 pm

Hi, I am attemtemting to place gauntlet and boots on my character as i am a new player though each time i go to place the item it ask me if i wish to delete this item? i do not wish to delete so if you could help me with this that would be greatly appreciated. chara name is ludacris.

Thankyou!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM_Elmoka
Admin


Posts : 801
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2011-11-04
Age : 34
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: gauntlet and boot Item Bug   Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:39 am

turtle08 wrote:
Hi, I am attemtemting to place gauntlet and boots on my character as i am a new player though each time i go to place the item it ask me if i wish to delete this item? i do not wish to delete so if you could help me with this that would be greatly appreciated. chara name is ludacris.

Thankyou!

I had added some items for u to test...Please let me know if you are still having the problem...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
turtle08



Posts : 5
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: gauntlet and boot Item Bug   Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:10 pm

Quote :
I had added some items for u to test...Please let me know if you are still having the problem...
]


Hi, i am still having the same problem. It still asks me if i want to delete gauntlet and boots instead of being able to use them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
king alx



Posts : 4
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-19

PostSubject: Re: gauntlet and boot Item Bug   Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:43 am

please report to me with ss
Back to top Go down
View user profile
turtle08



Posts : 5
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: gauntlet and boot Item Bug   Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:45 am

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/109/59986232.png/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/21/27662352.png/

Please see above.

Also now when i log into my charcter i get disconnected automactically?? have i been banned??
all i was doing was standing in moradon taking the screen shot and posting it and now i can not log in. please explain?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM_Elmoka
Admin


Posts : 801
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2011-11-04
Age : 34
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: gauntlet and boot Item Bug   Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:53 am

turtle08 wrote:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/109/59986232.png/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/21/27662352.png/

Please see above.

Also now when i log into my charcter i get disconnected automactically?? have i been banned??
all i was doing was standing in moradon taking the screen shot and posting it and now i can not log in. please explain?

LOL..when you open imageshack while playing NetKO, you will get disconnected.

As scanner detected the word "hack". you are kicked by scanner...

Can you come in game & pm GM_Archangel or GM_Raphael on your login account?

I will try to login to ur account and find out more on this problem

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
turtle08



Posts : 5
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: gauntlet and boot Item Bug   Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:41 am

Quote :
Can you come in game & pm GM_Archangel or GM_Raphael on your login account?

I will try to login to ur account and find out more on this problem

I pm'd Archangel in game but he never replied and now i log in and neither is online. Still have same problem with gaunlet and boots.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM_Elmoka
Admin


Posts : 801
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2011-11-04
Age : 34
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: gauntlet and boot Item Bug   Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:03 pm

turtle08 wrote:
Quote :
Can you come in game & pm GM_Archangel or GM_Raphael on your login account?

I will try to login to ur account and find out more on this problem

I pm'd Archangel in game but he never replied and now i log in and neither is online. Still have same problem with gaunlet and boots.

Are you able to send the account details to netko_gm@hotmail.com?

I will login to your account and find out more on the bug.

Thx

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM_Elmoka
Admin


Posts : 801
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2011-11-04
Age : 34
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: gauntlet and boot Item Bug   Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:59 pm

GM_Elmoka wrote:
turtle08 wrote:
Quote :
Can you come in game & pm GM_Archangel or GM_Raphael on your login account?

I will try to login to ur account and find out more on this problem

I pm'd Archangel in game but he never replied and now i log in and neither is online. Still have same problem with gaunlet and boots.

Are you able to send the account details to netko_gm@hotmail.com?

I will login to your account and find out more on the bug.

Thx

Thats wierd...I can login to your account & wear the gauntlets & boots with 1 right click on the mouse each.

Can you confirm it from your side?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
turtle08



Posts : 5
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: gauntlet and boot Item Bug   Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:45 am

Quote :
Thats wierd...I can login to your account & wear the gauntlets & boots with 1 right click on the mouse each.

Can you confirm it from your side?

hmm.... i still have the same problem :S i tried downloading the game onto my other computer and again have the same problem.... am i missing something in the steps of the download? Do i need to download more than the client?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM_Elmoka
Admin


Posts : 801
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2011-11-04
Age : 34
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: gauntlet and boot Item Bug   Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:16 am

turtle08 wrote:
Quote :
Thats wierd...I can login to your account & wear the gauntlets & boots with 1 right click on the mouse each.

Can you confirm it from your side?

hmm.... i still have the same problem :S i tried downloading the game onto my other computer and again have the same problem.... am i missing something in the steps of the download? Do i need to download more than the client?

Hmmmm....Can you provide the server.ini in NetKO folder? The version stated should be 1304.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soulglow33



Posts : 4
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-02-11

PostSubject: Re: gauntlet and boot Item Bug   Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:47 am

i having the same problem as him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soulglow33



Posts : 4
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-02-11

PostSubject: Re: gauntlet and boot Item Bug   Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:56 pm

really no help...?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM_Elmoka
Admin


Posts : 801
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2011-11-04
Age : 34
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: gauntlet and boot Item Bug   Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:15 pm

soulglow33 wrote:
really no help...?

Please give me ur ID & Nick...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soulglow33



Posts : 4
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-02-11

PostSubject: Re: gauntlet and boot Item Bug   Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:26 am

ID: soulglow33
Nick: ElReyLeon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM_Elmoka
Admin


Posts : 801
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2011-11-04
Age : 34
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: gauntlet and boot Item Bug   Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:19 pm

soulglow33 wrote:
ID: soulglow33
Nick: ElReyLeon

Try again later..I had replaced the items.

Also, try to get your lvl 83 1st by level ing in worms @ Moradon

Let me know the results.

Thx

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soulglow33



Posts : 4
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-02-11

PostSubject: Re: gauntlet and boot Item Bug   Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:26 pm

still didn't work
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM_Elmoka
Admin


Posts : 801
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2011-11-04
Age : 34
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: gauntlet and boot Item Bug   Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:07 am

soulglow33 wrote:
still didn't work

If it didn't work, why u give the item to someone else???zzzzzz

==========================================
Timestamp: 14:21:22
Source: Mizz_Nina
Destination: ElReyLeon
Type: 5
Item ID: 306005020
Durability: 24625
Stack size: 1
Serial: 75437544338834438
==========================================

I put this item for testing in your inventory but you give it away to other people..

I can trace where this item now....

No further support given since my test item given to you and you give it away....go create another character...zzzz

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM_Kingshu



Posts : 93
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-04
Age : 29
Location : jakarta

PostSubject: Re: gauntlet and boot Item Bug   Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:59 pm

no answer..




_________________




Peace n Respect.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: gauntlet and boot Item Bug   Today at 3:27 pm

Back to top Go down
 
gauntlet and boot Item Bug
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Every item a blademaster can use on a hunt, A-Z
» Requesting a Charged Collection item
» Item Guide--Name and Gifting Level
» Orions Magical Wokshop ITEM LIST
» Is it worth leveling my Ultra Rare item acc?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: NetKO Panel :: Report Error-
Jump to: