HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Scammer /BlackScorpion trade netko for maxko item

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
G4Y



Posts : 15
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-12-24

PostSubject: Scammer /BlackScorpion trade netko for maxko item   Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:58 am

gm tlg dibantu ni,discam sama ni orang ,dia trade maxko item sama netko item..tp lepas di bagi maxko item dia tak bg tu netko item n logoff,di maxko udah dibanned >.< item tak di restored..pls take action of this guy,already stole my item ..i give him hero set+herobow+2rov ,for him full item in netko..pls help me

http://www.maxko-forum.info/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=21570




Last edited by G4Y on Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atom



Posts : 61
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Scammer /BlackScorpion trade netko for maxko item   Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:05 am

help him please xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM_Elmoka
Admin


Posts : 801
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2011-11-04
Age : 34
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Scammer /BlackScorpion trade netko for maxko item   Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:06 am

Refer here

BlackScorpion banned from NetKO Server

_________________


Last edited by GM_Elmoka on Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
G4Y



Posts : 15
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Scammer /BlackScorpion trade netko for maxko item   Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:06 am

i hope gm blocked him till he give the item he stole from me or netko item , i lost my item on maxko >.< damn dedi gm wont restored my item on maxko,hope nice gm here can help me n take fair action on it,
this will be my last journey at Knightonline



Back to top Go down
View user profile
yunusemre



Posts : 4
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Scammer /BlackScorpion trade netko for maxko item   Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:59 am

G4Y wrote:
gm tlg dibantu ni,discam sama ni orang ,dia trade maxko item sama netko item..tp lepas di bagi maxko item dia tak bg tu netko item n logoff,di maxko udah dibanned >.< item tak di restored..pls take action of this guy,already stole my item ..i give him hero set+herobow+2rov ,for him full item in netko..pls help me

http://www.maxko-forum.info/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=21570



hey Guys

my friends he do this

for doing this to you

i cant scamer any one in game

but my friend play with me and play too maxko and i dont play maxko

now im change my pass and i play solo not give him again pass because will banned me

and me have very working and know this from topic

Thx Team NeTko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM_Elmoka
Admin


Posts : 801
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2011-11-04
Age : 34
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Scammer /BlackScorpion trade netko for maxko item   Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:05 am

yunusemre wrote:
G4Y wrote:
gm tlg dibantu ni,discam sama ni orang ,dia trade maxko item sama netko item..tp lepas di bagi maxko item dia tak bg tu netko item n logoff,di maxko udah dibanned >.< item tak di restored..pls take action of this guy,already stole my item ..i give him hero set+herobow+2rov ,for him full item in netko..pls help me

http://www.maxko-forum.info/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=21570



hey Guys

my friends he do this

for doing this to you

i cant scamer any one in game

but my friend play with me and play too maxko and i dont play maxko

now im change my pass and i play solo not give him again pass because will banned me

and me have very working and know this from topic

Thx Team NeTko

G4y, discuss with him further on this to get your item back either in maxko or in netko...Let me know what I can do....

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yunusemre



Posts : 4
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Scammer /BlackScorpion trade netko for maxko item   Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:09 am

HEY G4y

Really not me do this i ilove this game

old i play maxko but maxko is noob game

and this topic on maxko not my do

other friends play with me he do this topic

and i sorry G4y


Thx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
G4Y



Posts : 15
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Scammer /BlackScorpion trade netko for maxko item   Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:38 am

Shocked ur friend do this to me ?
omg >.< u should not give pass or share to anyone
that ur own responsibility ,
my item in maxko cant be restore because
dedi gm said to me but only can banned u


If You lose any of Your items in interserver trades MAXKO staff is not responsible for Your loss.
Posting abillity will be disabled for the users who ignore this rule and continue to post about their lost items in interserver trades.

how now?who will replace my item?would u replace my item ?
I do not want my items simply disappeared


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atom



Posts : 61
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Scammer /BlackScorpion trade netko for maxko item   Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:05 am

dont try to lie my friend , its simple , when already scam , saying , BROTHER,Friend do it.
dont believe him!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
G4Y



Posts : 15
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Scammer /BlackScorpion trade netko for maxko item   Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:22 am

GM_Elmoka wrote:
yunusemre wrote:
G4Y wrote:
gm tlg dibantu ni,discam sama ni orang ,dia trade maxko item sama netko item..tp lepas di bagi maxko item dia tak bg tu netko item n logoff,di maxko udah dibanned >.< item tak di restored..pls take action of this guy,already stole my item ..i give him hero set+herobow+2rov ,for him full item in netko..pls help me

http://www.maxko-forum.info/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=21570



hey Guys

my friends he do this

for doing this to you

i cant scamer any one in game

but my friend play with me and play too maxko and i dont play maxko

now im change my pass and i play solo not give him again pass because will banned me

and me have very working and know this from topic

Thx Team NeTko

G4y, discuss with him further on this to get your item back either in maxko or in netko...Let me know what I can do....

gm_elmoka ,i would like receive him item in netko as what he promise to me n scam me,i think he dont have any item in maxko to replace my item in maxko,him full id n account already banned by dedi gm there.
so i would like to take him item in netko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yunusemre



Posts : 4
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Scammer /BlackScorpion trade netko for maxko item   Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:21 am

hello Team NetKo

i know this probelm me...

but really im change pass now and dont play with any one again

really im not Scammer guys because im play sexko 2year + maxko 1 year and not make any probelm in this all servers and all gms friends me in 2 servers and know me not scamer

frist Speak yeah this probelm me but what i do now Crying or Very sad

pls help me unbanned me and all can see me again if make any problem in this servers can banned me for

every time but really i think im not make any problem because i play now solo and im coming this servers

for play not scammer any one guys

and im seling all items in maxko + account for $ and coming here = me come for scammer?

only just for fun guys

never i cant scammer the end Speak guys

and i have my job and just play for fun but...

really i have working very much = working good for play guys

so..

gm_elmoka

G4Y

Mr.Braga ..

i not Scamer

i hope back play again unbanned me

thx Team NetKo Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM_Elmoka
Admin


Posts : 801
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2011-11-04
Age : 34
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Scammer /BlackScorpion trade netko for maxko item   Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:36 am

yunusemre wrote:
hello Team NetKo

i know this probelm me...

but really im change pass now and dont play with any one again

really im not Scammer guys because im play sexko 2year + maxko 1 year and not make any probelm in this all servers and all gms friends me in 2 servers and know me not scamer

frist Speak yeah this probelm me but what i do now Crying or Very sad

pls help me unbanned me and all can see me again if make any problem in this servers can banned me for

every time but really i think im not make any problem because i play now solo and im coming this servers

for play not scammer any one guys

and im seling all items in maxko + account for $ and coming here = me come for scammer?

only just for fun guys

never i cant scammer the end Speak guys

and i have my job and just play for fun but...

really i have working very much = working good for play guys

so..

gm_elmoka

G4Y

Mr.Braga ..

i not Scamer

i hope back play again unbanned me

thx Team NetKo Crying or Very sad


Like I said, since someone (as you mentioned that it is your friend) in maxko scammed G4y items...I will unban your account if you are willing to pass your items that are supposed to be traded to G4y...

Waiting for your answer..Smile

G4y...Please list down what are the items that are supposed to be given in NetKO Server..

Thx


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
G4Y



Posts : 15
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Scammer /BlackScorpion trade netko for maxko item   Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:35 am

G4Y wrote:
gm tlg dibantu ni,discam sama ni orang ,dia trade maxko item sama netko item..tp lepas di bagi maxko item dia tak bg tu netko item n logoff,di maxko udah dibanned >.< item tak di restored..pls take action of this guy,already stole my item ..i give him hero set+herobow+2rov ,for him full item in netko..pls help me

http://www.maxko-forum.info/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=21570




the items that are supposed to be given in NetKO Server..
so there is the list

Myhtril set reverse
Raum reverse
chd reverse
2xHR+3/+4
2xLB+4 =he told me he have it
Iron set+4


only that what he say in the deal ,i give him hero set+hero bow+2xrov for full item rogue in netko mentioned item on BlackScorpion
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yunusemre



Posts : 4
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Scammer /BlackScorpion trade netko for maxko item   Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:46 am

that are supposed to be given in NetKO Server..
so there is the list

Myhtril set reverse
Raum reverse
chd reverse
2xHR+3/+4
2xLB+4 =he told me he have it
Iron set+4


only that what he say in the deal ,i give him hero set+hero bow+2xrov for full item rogue in netko mentioned item on BlackScorpion[/quote]


hey G4y

u Lie bro now because my friend not change items with u in maxko because u said 2x hr +3 and +4 yeah

oke LooK my friend Topic in maxko

http://www.maxko-forum.info/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=21570

and u try to gm help u give u my items in my account me realy u Lie bro

omg any gm dedic help me LooK List my Topic in maxko

and pls LooK List G4y in this topic

TY for all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
G4Y



Posts : 15
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Scammer /BlackScorpion trade netko for maxko item   Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:12 am

yunusemre wrote:

hey G4y

u Lie bro now because my friend not change items with u in maxko because u said 2x hr +3 and +4 yeah

oke LooK my friend Topic in maxko

http://www.maxko-forum.info/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=21570

and u try to gm help u give u my items in my account me realy u Lie bro

omg any gm dedic help me LooK List my Topic in maxko

and pls LooK List G4y in this topic

TY for all


zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz u say ur friend scammed me ! first say ur friend topic now u have been caught its u ! finally caught by ur self
read my quote n ur reply " Look List my topic in maxko! "
n try to escaped by say me lie?because of the list of item?you should not be unbanned !


its mean HR+3 n +4
well i dont mind about accesory what + is it
n and the iron set ,its not iron set ,
its iron necklace+glass belt ,and u said HR will be +4,n have already 2xLB+4
on 11 Jan 2012 23:20,
firstly u said wan full acc maxko,but i said too much only +3 accesory n iron set +4 n i offer u hero set+2xrov,
but then u say will have it +4 off full item later ,ok i agree i put hero bow ,n deal at maxko around 12 Jan 2012 00:10
after giving ,u quiet n didnt online anymore u are smart! didnt use ur main char in maxko n using noob char, lastly my friend found u , flag ur thread for me ,that why u got banned without any notice in maxko !
i know u will twisted the story n i disscuss with kaoz by him self n he decided banned u n blocked ur account
ok why u didnt make ban appeal on maxko?
u know it that just make shame on ur self n know ur fault n answer for it,scammer always be scammer n try to changed story to escaped,

i have gg char in maxko n i leave maxko to play here n i try to active here more then 10+hour everyday i online but now after i get scammed i only sitting at moradon n lost my spirit to play,MrShen/MrG4Y/G4Y


now i wan only my item what supposed giving to me
full item rogue ,that mean what the char wearing,i dont care about accesory what + is it ,i will accept
now u are trying twisted the truth?play for fun .
GL i wont reply anymore ,n waiting answer!i think all already proven!

elmoka ,tlg diselesaikan secepat mungkin ini orang byk pusing2 cerita kasi org pening saja
di fb sudah mengaku abg dia yg buat,sekarang kwn pulak ,skrg cerita lain lagi..


Last edited by G4Y on Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atom



Posts : 61
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Scammer /BlackScorpion trade netko for maxko item   Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:01 am

Hey yunusemre, bla , bla . bla , HEY , i Forum Moderator/GFX Member there , he not liar your brother , he is finding netko item , Naser4ever really the scammer , and you shared account with him why ? , try to ask your brother , your brother liar you not him . , you/bro/ already scam him , now what ? , wanna keep your item ? , how about my friend item ? , just gone like that ? waahh , so damn! , if you are great guy you wont shared your account to anyone , so next time dont shared your account with anyone! , so this is your punishment!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zippers00



Posts : 11
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Scammer /BlackScorpion trade netko for maxko item   Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:55 am

hi to all,
I think that this topic going to be a flaming topic ,so better GM who respobsible in this case need asap to solved this case.
Yunusemre ,
u must responsibility about something involved ur id because u sharer the id .That is ur fault.
First i read all the post by the accused (BlackScorpion) and victim (G4Y).
yunus i really dont understand firstly u admit that ur friend scam him (G4Y),then u say this (G4Y) lie because of the item supposed to give, you say is wrong,from that u try to escaped from save yourself from receiving the punishment you should accept ,
after i read last post you write,u been caught that you say ( look My list topic) ,who is " My " ? i guess its you ,If really not you,
this is as a teaching you to do not share account/ID to anyone because this will make you get trouble.
Be grateful you will unbanned by GM_Elmoka but the item will give to G4Y,in another server u will be permenant banned!


G4Y,you should check about this guy and becareful before do trading/dealing with this person
not everyone can be trusted.Hope u get back what should be yours

GM_Elmoka,G4Y should get the item from my opinion this yunusemre is the one fault
i think case is solved

Regards :Hadez Twisted Evil
NetKo

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM_Elmoka
Admin


Posts : 801
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2011-11-04
Age : 34
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Scammer /BlackScorpion trade netko for maxko item   Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:31 am

zippers00 wrote:
hi to all,
I think that this topic going to be a flaming topic ,so better GM who respobsible in this case need asap to solved this case.
Yunusemre ,
u must responsibility about something involved ur id because u sharer the id .That is ur fault.
First i read all the post by the accused (BlackScorpion) and victim (G4Y).
yunus i really dont understand firstly u admit that ur friend scam him (G4Y),then u say this (G4Y) lie because of the item supposed to give, you say is wrong,from that u try to escaped from save yourself from receiving the punishment you should accept ,
after i read last post you write,u been caught that you say ( look My list topic) ,who is " My " ? i guess its you ,If really not you,
this is as a teaching you to do not share account/ID to anyone because this will make you get trouble.
Be grateful you will unbanned by GM_Elmoka but the item will give to G4Y,in another server u will be permenant banned!


G4Y,you should check about this guy and becareful before do trading/dealing with this person
not everyone can be trusted.Hope u get back what should be yours

GM_Elmoka,G4Y should get the item from my opinion this yunusemre is the one fault
i think case is solved

Regards :Hadez Twisted Evil
NetKo


Thx for the reply..Smile...Tat's save me some time to answer...^^

Anyway, I had made arrangement with g4y regarding BlackScorpion stuffs...I am waiting until that time to come..Smile

So again, really grateful on your above reply....

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlackScorpion



Posts : 2
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Scammer /BlackScorpion trade netko for maxko item   Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:29 pm

Hey Every Body Scammer /BlackScorpion trade netko for maxko item What that i need know what im make

am leader this acc why all do this topic and all game now me old name (BloodOnMYDaggers) not do any thing bad

and that http://www.maxko-forum.info/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=21570 i dont know who sell my acc and im frist player in net ko when server opend any one can open fourms maxko and see name any one and say he sel \l itmes


Thx Team Net Ko






(NetKo 4 Ever)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
king alx



Posts : 4
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Scammer /BlackScorpion trade netko for maxko item   Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:57 pm

now i think gm_elmoka will take action and thread will be close
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zippers00



Posts : 11
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Scammer /BlackScorpion trade netko for maxko item   Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:10 pm

GM_Elmoka wrote:



Thx for the reply..Smile...Tat's save me some time to answer...^^

Anyway, I had made arrangement with g4y regarding BlackScorpion stuffs...I am waiting until that time to come..Smile

So again, really grateful on your above reply....


no problem ,i just want to help because when i read this thread its play in my mind to answer it n found the answer
btw now why appear another one BlackScorpion acting like he dont know anything,or he try to changed the story?
BlackScorpion wrote:
Hey Every Body Scammer /BlackScorpion trade netko for maxko item What that i need know what im make

am leader this acc why all do this topic and all game now me old name (BloodOnMYDaggers) not do any thing bad

and that http://www.maxko-forum.info/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=21570 i dont know who sell my acc and im frist player in net ko when server opend any one can open fourms maxko and see name any one and say he sel \l itmes


Thx Team Net Ko






(NetKo 4 Ever)

The sharer?come to help ?already proven that yunus/friend/brother is wrong,not everyone is stupid for you to intimidated and change the story acting like you innocent victim .That is yunusemre account,why you come said dont know who sell and this is your account after all already proven .Who are u?the real owner?who is Yunusemre?I think u just going to changed the story Really dont understand bro,you will be unbanned but you try to fool ppl to escaped ,u should not be unbanned if I am the person in charge this case


Regard:Hadez Twisted Evil
Netko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
G4Y



Posts : 15
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Scammer /BlackScorpion trade netko for maxko item   Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:24 pm

thx to Elmoka the guy handle this case
Thx to My friend Mr.Braga keep support me!
Thx to Hadez to read n answer in this post!
Yunusemre..dont scam ppl again ..play fair be a good guy even in the game
BlackScorpion Who the hell are u ???


# when i will received the stuff n case closed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM_Elmoka
Admin


Posts : 801
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2011-11-04
Age : 34
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Scammer /BlackScorpion trade netko for maxko item   Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:31 pm

G4Y wrote:
thx to Elmoka the guy handle this case
Thx to My friend Mr.Braga keep support me!
Thx to Hadez to read n answer in this post!
Yunusemre..dont scam ppl again ..play fair be a good guy even in the game
BlackScorpion Who the hell are u ???


# when i will received the stuff n case closed

For this time, I will restored missing items. Future issues like this, I will ignore...

G4y, as spoken in FB, remind me again tomorrow (18th January) @ this time....Smile

For BlackScorpion, Character is banned permanently...Go create a new character if you want to play.

Case closed & Topic locked

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Scammer /BlackScorpion trade netko for maxko item   Today at 3:03 am

Back to top Go down
 
Scammer /BlackScorpion trade netko for maxko item
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» How to trade item in dota 2? (need help)
» Dota 2 item trade prices
» Death Krops for Sale/trade
» Space Marine Trade
» SHOCKA'S UPDATED SALE / TRADE THREAD (See for note about MOTUC)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: NetKO Panel :: Cheater Report-
Jump to: