0% [ 0 ]
WHY
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
BIGBORE

PostSubject: Rude people   Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:06 am

Lets see here I am new player just started was trying to lvl up but some (KID) cause he said he was 14 was doing nothing but ksing me every spawn I went to too try and lvl up at well I don't appreciate vulgar and racist behavior I have friends/family you are black if something isn't done about this I will go to a higher person for help cause technically you are running a business cause you have a pus and are benefitting money from this game I don't appreciate being called a N#GGER and other various stuff saying that I should get aids and die etc. all because I asked the (kid) to stop having his mage ksing me everywhere I go and try to lvl up at heres a screen shot.BTW thos are both his chars honestly if this was my server I would ban all his accounts for racist behavior.

Last edited by BIGBORE on Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More pics)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
magegokil

PostSubject: Re: Rude people   Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:55 am

AGREED!!!! BANNED FOR THOSE RACISM, SELFISH player..
let them learn how to respect others, it should be US (read: GMs and players) who supposed to teach them.. GM should act fast for this..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WoW

PostSubject: Re: Rude people   Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:32 am

agreed,+1 for this, BAN that person
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM_Elmoka
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rude people   Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:19 am

BIGBORE wrote:
Lets see here I am new player just started was trying to lvl up but some (KID) cause he said he was 14 was doing nothing but ksing me every spawn I went to too try and lvl up at well I don't appreciate vulgar and racist behavior I have friends/family you are black if something isn't done about this I will go to a higher person for help cause technically you are running a business cause you have a pus and are benefitting money from this game I don't appreciate being called a N#GGER and other various stuff saying that I should get aids and die etc. all because I asked the (kid) to stop having his mage ksing me everywhere I go and try to lvl up at heres a screen shot.BTW thos are both his chars honestly if this was my server I would ban all his accounts for racist behavior.

Thank you for the report...That character (SKRILLERX) had been banned permenantly....

I will close topic....

PostSubject: Re: Rude people   Today at 12:54 am

Back to top Go down

Rude people
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1