HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 i give up... keep dc's

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
magegokil



Posts : 9
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-09

PostSubject: i give up... keep dc's    Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:01 pm

i bet its not my connection, i played most KO servers, lag is usual, freeze quite common, but dc-ed all the time?? keep re-logging?
fffffffhhh... is there anyhow you guys can fix it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM_Elmoka
Admin


Posts : 801
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2011-11-04
Age : 34
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: i give up... keep dc's    Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:20 am

magegokil wrote:
i bet its not my connection, i played most KO servers, lag is usual, freeze quite common, but dc-ed all the time?? keep re-logging?
fffffffhhh... is there anyhow you guys can fix it?

Where r u located bro?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
henry99



Posts : 1
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-12-18

PostSubject: Re: i give up... keep dc's    Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:52 am

thats right, i have the same problem !
when i use skill sometime or town i will get dc instantly and its no about lag ,
thiss really pissing me off!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM_Kingshu



Posts : 93
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-04
Age : 29
Location : jakarta

PostSubject: Re: i give up... keep dc's    Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:10 am

henry99 wrote:
thats right, i have the same problem !
when i use skill sometime or town i will get dc instantly and its no about lag ,
thiss really pissing me off!

Where r u located bro?

_________________




Peace n Respect.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
magegokil



Posts : 9
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-09

PostSubject: Re: i give up... keep dc's    Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:11 pm

GM_Elmoka wrote:
magegokil wrote:
i bet its not my connection, i played most KO servers, lag is usual, freeze quite common, but dc-ed all the time?? keep re-logging?
fffffffhhh... is there anyhow you guys can fix it?

Where r u located bro?

GM_Kingshu wrote:
henry99 wrote:
thats right, i have the same problem !
when i use skill sometime or town i will get dc instantly and its no about lag ,
thiss really pissing me off!

Where r u located bro?

kelapa gading, jakarta... (sapa itu?) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM_Kingshu



Posts : 93
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-04
Age : 29
Location : jakarta

PostSubject: Re: i give up... keep dc's    Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:55 am

magegokil wrote:
GM_Elmoka wrote:
magegokil wrote:
i bet its not my connection, i played most KO servers, lag is usual, freeze quite common, but dc-ed all the time?? keep re-logging?
fffffffhhh... is there anyhow you guys can fix it?

Where r u located bro?

GM_Kingshu wrote:
henry99 wrote:
thats right, i have the same problem !
when i use skill sometime or town i will get dc instantly and its no about lag ,
thiss really pissing me off!

Where r u located bro?

kelapa gading, jakarta... (sapa itu?) Very Happy

LOL... bon2...
udah ikutin cara bang noval lom yang ubah DNS???

_________________




Peace n Respect.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
magegokil



Posts : 9
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-09

PostSubject: Re: i give up... keep dc's    Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:19 pm

GM_Kingshu wrote:


LOL... bon2...
udah ikutin cara bang noval lom yang ubah DNS???
english dude.. english!!
been trying to use DNS as been post in group, downloading file for no visual mage skill, lowering the setting, use 16bit color depth, no shadows and weapon effects, no help at all..
ono opo iki?? iki ono opo?? stress gw..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM_Elmoka
Admin


Posts : 801
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2011-11-04
Age : 34
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: i give up... keep dc's    Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:02 am

magegokil wrote:
GM_Kingshu wrote:


LOL... bon2...
udah ikutin cara bang noval lom yang ubah DNS???
english dude.. english!!
been trying to use DNS as been post in group, downloading file for no visual mage skill, lowering the setting, use 16bit color depth, no shadows and weapon effects, no help at all..
ono opo iki?? iki ono opo?? stress gw..

Ganti connection kk...Da coba blm?????

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
magegokil



Posts : 9
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-09

PostSubject: Re: i give up... keep dc's    Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:59 am

iswiti dah, ini dah paling cakep yg gw pake, dah coba segala macem (M*, FL*SH, AX*S, SM*A*T) tp cuman ini yg cakep, secara BTS nya cuman selisih 1km di tarik garis lurus dr rumah, konaksinya selalu poll, yg laen cuman dapet 2-3 bar doang...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
WoW



Posts : 8
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-16

PostSubject: Re: i give up... keep dc's    Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:36 am

I agreed, been done anything possible to low down game graphic and still got sudden DCs...Ping is fine...connection,a bit better with another ISP but still got DC sometimes,location;don't ask,you know exactly where I am.
P.S.: I've found out a way to remove the flashing effect from warriors skill but still doesn't help
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Poseidon



Posts : 3
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-12-18
Location : Turkey

PostSubject: Re: i give up... keep dc's    Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:03 am

My ping is 340 ms and i've rarely received dc error.

As soon as i see asasins are getting dc much more then other classes especially when they are in cz. Perhaps the reason is minor healing.
I've never heard a roque dc ed in moradon or other place except the event and war times.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
WoW



Posts : 8
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-16

PostSubject: Re: i give up... keep dc's    Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:49 am

i'm not a rogue,but true...when a rogue is minoring himself near me I got DCed also...and not only in CZ,but in BiFrost too...My ping is about 128 m/s stable without RTO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM_Kingshu



Posts : 93
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-04
Age : 29
Location : jakarta

PostSubject: Re: i give up... keep dc's    Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:13 pm

if u keep DCing,, download this...
http://www.mediafire.com/?67hyp70tjfet195

_________________




Peace n Respect.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
magegokil



Posts : 9
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-09

PostSubject: Re: i give up... keep dc's    Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:37 pm

GM_Kingshu wrote:
if u keep DCing,, download this...
http://www.mediafire.com/?67hyp70tjfet195

ini apaan shu??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZeroSoul



Posts : 37
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 23
Location : Sabah , Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: i give up... keep dc's    Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:20 pm

i have same problem also, its so slow..like delay, i hit then 2 or 3 sec later after i hit the dmage out,then when i dc, my char still inside game..xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/MuhamadSyawal.X
GM_Kingshu



Posts : 93
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-04
Age : 29
Location : jakarta

PostSubject: Re: i give up... keep dc's    Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:02 pm

magegokil wrote:
GM_Kingshu wrote:
if u keep DCing,, download this...
http://www.mediafire.com/?67hyp70tjfet195

ini apaan shu??

ne dari kang fadil...
menurut dia sih ga efek juga... Very Happy
ntar deh coba nunggu kabar dari yandi,, smoga ketemu jalan keluarnya.. Very Happy

_________________




Peace n Respect.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mance123



Posts : 13
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-12

PostSubject: Re: i give up... keep dc's    Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:42 pm

GM_Kingshu wrote:
magegokil wrote:
GM_Kingshu wrote:
if u keep DCing,, download this...
http://www.mediafire.com/?67hyp70tjfet195

ini apaan shu??

ne dari kang fadil...
menurut dia sih ga efek juga... Very Happy
ntar deh coba nunggu kabar dari yandi,, smoga ketemu jalan keluarnya.. Very Happy

Could you please explain in English what's that about? I just used it by my own liking and had to reinstall the game because my graphics fu*ked up. :S
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM_Elmoka
Admin


Posts : 801
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2011-11-04
Age : 34
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: i give up... keep dc's    Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:50 pm

mance123 wrote:
GM_Kingshu wrote:
magegokil wrote:
GM_Kingshu wrote:
if u keep DCing,, download this...
http://www.mediafire.com/?67hyp70tjfet195

ini apaan shu??

ne dari kang fadil...
menurut dia sih ga efek juga... Very Happy
ntar deh coba nunggu kabar dari yandi,, smoga ketemu jalan keluarnya.. Very Happy

Could you please explain in English what's that about? I just used it by my own liking and had to reinstall the game because my graphics fu*ked up. :S

Do you have the disconnection problem every 5 minute? If yes, then please be patience for the next maintenance around this Wednesday/Thursday (18th or 19th January 2011)

Thx..

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mance123



Posts : 13
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-12

PostSubject: Re: i give up... keep dc's    Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:30 pm

No, my DC's are more like every 40-60minutes, but I don't have a problem with that, I'd just like to use the old MYKO skin Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM_Elmoka
Admin


Posts : 801
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2011-11-04
Age : 34
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: i give up... keep dc's    Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:50 pm

mance123 wrote:
No, my DC's are more like every 40-60minutes, but I don't have a problem with that, I'd just like to use the old MYKO skin Very Happy.

Then I believe thats normal....By the way, where are you from?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mance123



Posts : 13
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-12

PostSubject: Re: i give up... keep dc's    Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:07 pm

Croatia, if you're wondering about delay or something like that it's quite perfect for me, I get only spikes in big party fights but that's cuz of my PC.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: i give up... keep dc's    Today at 6:31 pm

Back to top Go down
 
i give up... keep dc's
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» You don't like me? Good! I'll give you a reason not to like me.
» Im bored, give me suggestions.
» Grades and why you shouldn't give a toss.
» Give Me Free Space On This Online File Storage (You get space too)
» Cards that give range?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: NetKO Panel :: Game Problems-
Jump to: