HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 cant log in

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
yakikidamon



Posts : 1
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-12-19

PostSubject: cant log in   Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:48 am

Hi, i made my acc but it wont let me log in. not sure why?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM_Kingshu



Posts : 93
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-04
Age : 29
Location : jakarta

PostSubject: Re: cant log in   Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:00 am

it wont let u login??
disconnect when login?

_________________




Peace n Respect.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM_Elmoka
Admin


Posts : 801
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2011-11-04
Age : 34
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: cant log in   Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:41 pm

yakikidamon wrote:
Hi, i made my acc but it wont let me log in. not sure why?

What is your ID?

I will have to reset the password & let u know via email.

Thus, email me your login ID to netko_gm@hotmail.com

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kelkun



Posts : 1
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-12-20

PostSubject: Re: cant log in   Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:39 pm

I can't enter to the game too, he said to me no register id but i have received the e-mail, my account is actived but i can't enter the game, help me please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM_Elmoka
Admin


Posts : 801
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2011-11-04
Age : 34
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: cant log in   Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:03 pm

kelkun wrote:
I can't enter to the game too, he said to me no register id but i have received the e-mail, my account is actived but i can't enter the game, help me please.

What is ur ID? I will try to reset the password for u.

Send your ID details to NetKO_GM@hotmail.com. I can assist you from there..

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM_Kingshu



Posts : 93
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-04
Age : 29
Location : jakarta

PostSubject: Re: cant log in   Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:11 am

GM_Elmoka wrote:
kelkun wrote:
I can't enter to the game too, he said to me no register id but i have received the e-mail, my account is actived but i can't enter the game, help me please.

What is ur ID? I will try to reset the password for u.

Send your ID details to NetKO_GM@hotmail.com. I can assist you from there..




_________________




Peace n Respect.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: cant log in   Today at 4:43 pm

Back to top Go down
 
cant log in
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: NetKO Panel :: Game Problems-
Jump to: